This establishment was located on the southeast corner at the intersection of NE Union Avenue and Portland Blvd. (now 6454 NE MLK Blvd. and Rosa Parks Way). The building was later occupied by Earl Scheib's Automotive paint shop and is currently (2021) the VIP Collision Center. The 1953 through 1959 Portland City Directories list the address of the tavern as 6454 NE Union Ave. - one block from the Dekum Tavern. The 1953 through 1958 City Directories show that the tavern is owned by Edward Pfenning. It is believed that Spady's Tavern closed in the early 1960s.
Last updated July 28, 2021